The new 2020 Maritimo M55 fuses the latest advancements in nautical technology and design with the iconic features of Maritimo's M-Series models of the past. Australian built, it's sharpened exterior design, extensive entertainment areas, and high performance reset the international standard for long-range cruising motor yachts.
As soon as you step aboard the new M55 you will appreciate the Maritimo difference and you will be immediately captivated by its space - easily accommodating your family in style, safety and comfort. A fully enclosed climate-controlled flybridge sky lounge with internal staircase access provides the essential comfort needed for long-range cruising and passage making.
Stand Out Features Include:
EXTENSIVE DECK SPACES
Reimagined adventure deck and lower cockpit space - with optional fully lined 3.0m tender garage - and large alfresco upper cockpit provide considered and versatile living spaces. Large walk-around decks and minimal steps provide safe and easy access for the whole family.
FLYBRIDGE SKY LOUNGE
The M55 'sky lounge' has truly maximised the motor yachts beam and space. In addition to Maritimo's renowned climate-controlled fully enclosed flybridge and internal staircase, enjoy two dedicated flybridge lounging areas and a large aft flybridge deck with a full hardtop and optional roll-down clears.
Maritimo's aft galley seamlessly connects the upper cockpit deck and the enormous saloon lounging area. Injecting light and air to the saloon and flybridge is the option of Maritimo's unique two-stage vista sliding windows which transform the areas into an indoor/outdoor escape.
Below deck free-flowing spaces utilize the hull's volume, maximising height and minimising the number of steps. Three spacious staterooms and two ensuites are on offer, with full-beam king master stateroom, offset queen forward stateroom, and twin single starboard guestroom.
Family, Leisure, Cruising
D11-670 MHP - Standard Option
Upgrade Options Include;
Volvo D11-725 MHP
Volvo D13-800 MHP
Scania DI13-800 MHP
Shaft Drive, Nibral 5 blade Computer Machined
Bow and Stern thruster incl. Hand held remote
CUMMINS - ONAN 17.5KW 50HZ
- Bench tops - solid surface
- Cook top - 4 burner
- Drawers for plates, cutlery and pans etc
- Flooring - Karndean
- Island bench in galley with solidsurface top and cupboards below
- LED lights to galley
- Microwave - standard convection
- Pantry - slide out
- Refrigerator/freezer - 2 Door (AC)
- Rubbish receptacle
- Stainless steel sink with pull out mixer tap and cupboard
Water Maker Options Available
Access - internal staircase from saloon
- Bar sink (external) with storage cupboard below
- Deck hatches with blinds x 4 (2 x forward interior and 2 x exterior)
- Drink holders x 2 on console
- Entertainment unit
- Fixed windows to flybridge
- Flooring internal - carpet
- Flooring external - GRP non skid
- Lounge - forward cruising
- Lounge - aft entertainment
- Rear bulkhead with bi-fold doors leading to sky lounge deck
- Helm seat x 2 - up/down, fore/aft, manual
- Helm station - fully equipped with steering, engine controls, engine
instrumentation, bow and stern thruster control, trim tab controls,
winch up/down controls, compass, 1 x navigation down light
- LED lights to flybridge
- Mounting positions for optional navigation dome / radar
- Muir chain counter readout only
- Rear flybridge rail
- Search spotlight with remote control
- Windscreen wiper and washer x 3 with intermittent wiper control
- Alloy framed glass bi-fold doors to cockpit
- Blinds - roller to side windows and aft doors
- Dinette table - folding table on pedestal to portside
- Flooring - carpet
- Internal staircase to flybridge with storage and ice maker
- Lounge - U-shaped, leather upholstered, starboard
- Lounge - L-shaped, leather upholstered, portside
- LED down lights to saloon
- Windows: tinted and toughened fixed glass
- Full beam with king size bed.
- Master ensuite with shower.
- Panoramic hull windows.
- Queen sized bed with lift up storage.
- Guest bathroom (Shared with companionway) with shower.
- Twin single beds, side by side.
- Panoramic hull window.
Various Entertainment Options Available
Air Conditioned Throughout
Self stowing 30kg stainless steel, Muir Cheetah, reversible 24 volt heavy duty horizontal winch
Self contained fire suppression system